The impressive entryway in the Bridge House leads to several unique amenities. Your vision is drawn to the open staircase made of gorgeous Costa Rican pochote wood that leads upstairs to the main living area.
Before you head upstairs, you’ll notice the hallway opens first to a guest or family bedroom with a full size bathroom, accented by venetian stucco finishes on the walls, frosted glass shower enclosure, and glass mosaic floor tiles. Another spacious bedroom with an attached 1/2 bath sits next to a convenient fully functional laundry room composed of the rest of the first level of the home. Both bedrooms provide you with stunning jungle and mountain views, as well as private outdoor patios.
Emerging at the top of the staircase, you enter the spectacular living area, surrounded on three sides with floor-to-ceiling glass. Immediately you want to walk outside, along the outdoor patio to your private pool and over the quaint footbridge. Listen to the soothing gurgle of your mini waterfall as it streams down the Guanacaste rock wall that can be seen from the entire living space.
Enjoy your gourmet meals while sitting in the separate dining area, also enclosed on three sides by walls of glass windows, showing you every angle of the beautiful surroundings. Even from the contemporary styled high-end kitchen, complete with modern black granite countertops and top-of-the-line appliances, you catch jaw dropping views.
But wait! Over the magical bridge lies your very own detached master bedroom complete with modern master bath. From one side to the other, you can’t help but view this paradise you call home.
Like all the well-designed homes The Colony At Nosara boast, The Bridge House includes:
• An exquisite master bedroom with its private bathroom, dual vanity & sinks, plus walk in closets
• Two additional airy bedrooms and two more full baths.
• Modern tropical designs with an Japanese hint and Costa Rican accents
• Exquisite landscaping bringing a jungle paradise feel to your front door
• Energy Efficient Aluminum Sliding-glass sliding doors for floor-to-ceiling breathtaking views
• Bioclimatic cooling in all home designs
• The most modern fully-equipped kitchens in the area for your gourmet tastes
• Jet black granite countertops
• Walk-in storage pantry in every kitchen
• Highest technology home security system connected via Alarm.com to the the staffed guard house
• Polished concrete floors in both indoor and outdoor living spaces
• Landscaped crushed stone patios off of second and third bedrooms
• Featuring ceiling pocket lamps, stainless steel ceiling fans, and hanging accent lighting
• Pools feature applied crystalline finish for a natural luxurious look
• Venetian stucco exterior finishes for high quality visual aesthetics and low maintenance upkeep
• Energy efficient mini-split air conditioning systems in every room
• Built-in spacious closets and entertainment centers in all bedrooms
• Lightweight wing-shaped roof structure with inclined roof for proper drainage and flat interior ceilings
Address: Santa Marta, Rio Montana, Nosara
City: Guanacaste, Costa Rica.