At nearly 4,000 square feet, this residence has the largest square footage of the three completed homes located in The Colony at Nosara. The master-handcrafted tropical hardwood entry door opens to reveal the amazing blend of indoor/outdoor living space separated only by floor-to-ceiling glass windows and aluminum sliding doors.
Look up at the 15-foot high teak ceiling planks that bring the warmth of the forest to your life. The spacious modern kitchen sporting high-end appliances and granite countertops overlooks the roomy dining area. Stand in the massive sunlit living room and enjoy the illusion of your own mountain stream as the infinity pool flows between the outdoor living area and the master suite sleeping quarters, which is also located on the first level, adjacent to the main structure of the house.
Step outside for a quick swim in the private pool enveloped in a courtyard featuring local Guanacaste river-rock walls that bring feelings of an outdoor stream flowing by your home. Lounge on the covered patio as you gaze out at the fabulous ocean views and jungle landscaping.
Take a quick desent down the flight of stairs from the entrance to the main living area, where you will find the separate 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with an additional living room for extra family space or to use as an open concept 4th bedroom.
Like all the well-designed homes at The Colony At Nosara boast, the River House includes:
• An exquisite master bedroom with its private bathroom and walk in closets
• Two additional airy bedrooms and two more full baths.
• Modern tropical designs with an Japanese hint and Costa Rican accents
• Exquisite landscaping bringing a jungle paradise feel to your front door
• Energy Efficient Aluminum Sliding-glass sliding doors for floor-to-ceiling breathtaking views
• Bioclimatic cooling in all home designs
• The most modern fully-equipped kitchens in the area for your gourmet tastes
• Jet black granite countertops
• Walk-in storage pantry in every kitchen
• Highest technology home security system connected via Alarm.com to the the staffed guard house
• Polished concrete floors in both indoor and outdoor living spaces
• Landscaped crushed stone patios off of second and third bedrooms
• Featuring ceiling pocket lamps, stainless steel ceiling fans, and hanging accent lighting
• Pools feature applied crystalline finish for a natural luxurious look
• Venetian stucco exterior finishes for high quality visual aesthetics and low maintenance upkeep
• Energy efficient mini-split air conditioning systems in every room
• Built-in spacious closets and entertainment centers in all bedrooms
• Lightweight wing-shaped roof structure with inclined roof for proper drainage and flat interior ceilings
Address: Santa Marta, Rio Montana, Nosara
City: Guanacaste, Costa Rica.