This gorgeous compound has a main house, guest cottage and a 40’ infinity edge pool.
An adjoining undeveloped view lot is available separately as a privacy buffer. The house
lot is 9,801 m2, 2.42 acres.Add the adjoining lot and the total is 11,709 m2, 2.89 acres.
The house is over 4,500 ft2 of beautiful design, elegant lines and soaring cane ceilings.
The spacious living, dining, and kitchen areas have an open floor plan. There are two
well-separated main bedrooms with large baths and closet areas, plus a third
bedroom/office. The living area and master bedroom have spectacular beach and
The architect designed in whole-house air circulation to take advantage of cooling
breezes. There are ceiling fans throughout. There is A/C in the office and A/C provisions
built into the main bedrooms. The huge wrap-around terrace includes a guest bath. A smaller back terrace shields the afternoon sun.
The privacy-screened guest cottage has almost 1000 ft2 of gracious and pleasing
space. It has one bedroom with ample closet space, bath with laundry, kitchen and
sitting area. Its terrace has a treetop beach and ocean view—you can watch the
monkeys at eye level.
The 40-foot infinity-edge pool has its own terrace with changing room, bathroom and an
outdoor jungle hot water shower. The pool has a modern salt-generated treatment
system—and more extraordinary views.
Features include an over-sized attached garage, four lockable storage areas, beach
sand showers and separate staff work areas for laundry, house maintenance, and
Extensive landscaping & fruit trees attract wildlife and birds. There is generous space
on the property for yoga deck pavilion.
The original owners maintain the entire property meticulously. Two full-time year-round
employees have worked at the property for over ten years – they are an experienced
and trust-worthy team, available to support new owners.
Superior built-in Infrastructure Includes:
– Built by a top Nosara builder, Luis Hernandez Construction (LHC)
– Custom cedar built-ins by Ralf Macdonald
– Dual water sources with fully permitted private well and public water connection.
– Solar hot water with electric back up for the house.
– Electrical systems include multi-level surge protection against “dirty power.” High
capacity surge protection at the main service entrance for the house and well,
plus medium capacity protection at every electrical service panel.
– Paved hill road provides great dust reduction.
Many small surprises, such as:
– All closets and storage rooms plumbed for dehumidifier discharge
– Kitchen cabinets wired for dehumidifiers
– Many roll-out shelves and drawers in kitchen cabinets
– All doors have quality door-stops against the wind
– Exterior doors have bottom sweeps to keep out critters
– & much, much more!
Offered unfurnished with all appliances.