There’s no debate that Villa Vista has the most spectacular view in Guiones.
From its huge 2,000 sq. foot, two-level deck, you can check the surf from point to point, get a birds-eye view of the jungle, and watch sunsets from the infinity pool. Ideal for multiple families, the two-acre compound has eight bedrooms spread across two houses, including a casita with its own amazing view, located in main Guiones just a stone’s throw from Organico and a ten-minute walk from the main beach entrance.
In the main house, two sliding doors open the living area into a huge deck that feels suspended over the jungle and ocean. That upper deck overlooks the pool deck, where a large social space is surrounded by tall arches and opens onto an infinity pool surrounded by flowers.
The main house offers an open kitchen with 18-foot vaulted ceilings and social spaces, an entertainment room with TV, four bedrooms (three with en suite bath), and a separate sunroom. The guest house includes two units with kitchens on the upper and lower levels, along with a TV area and private office on the lower level.
The main house rooms include:
– Master suite – with a king size wooden sleigh bed and two full bathrooms for the ultimate in preparation privacy.
– Large open kitchen with modern appliances, a large center island for dining and socializing, and built in couches for relaxing and watching the view.
– Mid-level entertainment/family room, sunroom, bedroom with twin beds, and full bathroom.
– Pool level bedroom #1 – with a queen size bed and en suite bathroom.
– Pool level bedroom #2 – with private outside access to the pool deck, a king size bed, and en suite bathroom.
The guest house rooms include:
– Large upper deck with dining area and view of the ocean and jungle.
– Upper fully-equipped kitchen.
– Two upper bedrooms with queen beds and shared bathroom.
– Lower unit with kitchenette and TV area.
– Large lower bedroom with king size bed and workspace.
– Second lower bedroom with twin size bed.
The house has blazingly fast (100+ mbps) Internet speed with seamless rollover between two high speed connections (cable + wimax), solar panels with automatic backup power in case of an outage, and private filtered well water to ensure ample supply during the dry season.
For security, the property sits off a private driveway with an electronic gate. The main house and casita have separate security systems, multiple rooms have safes, and each house has a large locked bodega (secure rooms) with iron doors to secure valuables.
What you need to know?
– The best view in Guiones – a birds-eye view levitating over the beach and jungle from both decks and both houses.
– One of the few eight bedroom properties in Nosara – perfect for multiple families, reunions, or a visit with friends.
– No outages – redundant high-speed auto-rollover Internet to stay connected, private filtered well for continuous water, and solar/battery backup for power.
– Built-in security – private exclusive road to secluded hilltop property with electronic gates, iron doors, security systems, and concrete secure rooms for valuables.
– Exclusive amenities – from big-screen TV room to infinity pool, air conditioning in every room, property-wide wifi, dedicated weather station, fully-equipped kitchen, and a trampoline for kids.
– Nature everywhere – with a property-wide garden, including more than a dozen fruit trees; three beehives; and scores of resident monkeys, birds, animals, and other tropical wildlife.